Any Miui Rom users?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, will receive the Nexus 7 for Christmas, and I'm wondering if you guys have any rom suggestions?

I was originally considering aokp 4.1.2 but now I'm thinking about going over to miui

I don't think I'll care much for widgets on my nexus, or anything that will take up too much of the 1gb of ram

Basically as long as I have a clock and maybe notification weather, im pretty much set

I plan on using the Nexus for netflix, tapatalk forums, podcast and games

I want my nexus to be fast and most importantly stable. A tablet ui would be nice, but not necessary as long as my home screen can go landscape when needed

I live the way miui looks and I'm now considering it. Originally I wanted aokp, mainly because of the rom control options for the notification bar, for example,I like to have utter as a nav bar widget for easy accessibility,but I don't think it will be that never on the Nexus uploadfromtaptalk1356203799631.jpg

So long story short, does anyone have miui running right now, or any other suggestions, thanks

I
Sent from my SPH - L710 running Pac Man Rom 4.1.2

My notification bar >>>>>> yours

dparrothead1

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I've had MiUi on every android I have owned.....NookColor, Captivate, Infuse, GNote and my Nexus 7. I really like all of the themes available but I always go back to AOKP.

I like my screens very clean and with MiUi, there are no app drawers.....looks too much like iOS.

But you should try it for yourself. MiUi.us has a good one that I have used.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I've had MiUi on every android I have owned.....NookColor, Captivate, Infuse, GNote and my Nexus 7. I really like all of the themes available but I always go back to AOKP.

I like my screens very clean and with MiUi, there are no app drawers.....looks too much like iOS.

But you should try it for yourself. MiUi.us has a good one that I have used.

I think ima download the miui launcher for my nexus, because I love my aokp nav keys, lol

Idk yet, still may switch to the rom

Sent from my Game Boy Advance....

Nah I'm just kidding, Sent from my SPH - L710 running Pac Man Rom 4.1.2, seeder and ktweaker kernel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOJOdokr