Any new/updated Sense ROMS on the way?

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any new sense roms or updated sense roms on the way?
I read something about Skyraider 4.0, but in the xda forum skyraider 3.5 topic there is a post on the last page about the dev no longer supporting/continuing the rom.

Im kinda itching for something new, Im running Skyraider 3.5 now.
I have tried:
Redemption Rom v2.3
Virtuous 3.2
IncROM 1.2
Incredibly Re-Engineered 2.2

Ken

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Almost any ROM ending in Z gives you the new Sense.
I would love to try the new sense, but I have not found a rom that is stable enough for everyday use.
I work out of town a lot and need everything to work.
I have read some about desire Z, but i guess they are still working out some bugs.
Any recommendations?

finanandroid

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any new sense roms or updated sense roms on the way?
I read something about Skyraider 4.0, but in the xda forum skyraider 3.5 topic there is a post on the last page about the dev no longer supporting/continuing the rom.

Im kinda itching for something new, Im running Skyraider 3.5 now.
I have tried:
Redemption Rom v2.3
Virtuous 3.2
IncROM 1.2
Incredibly Re-Engineered 2.2

Ken

Redemptive Revolution 2.3 *****

s_franchise

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
incredibly re-engineered 2.3 is good, or hold out for the new S build if you can help. have you tired using different launchers? like LP or adw ex?

hgoldner#CB

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Magnolia 1.2 was released 2/22 (that is brand new). It is Sense or Senseless based upon user option. Has several mods baked in, and uses app folders instead of customary app drawer (but this is also optional).

I recently migrated from Virtuous 3.2 to Magnolia and I'm quite impressed.

Incidentally, while Incredible Re-Engineered has some fabulous features, it cannot send MMS over wifi, which is a problem if you are not in a good cellular reception area. When Chingy fixes that issue, it will be a tough ROM to beat for speed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbburns87