any other gun nuts here?

saxd45

May 19, 2010
Visit site
just thought i would check

getting the evo and it will be my first android, and im really looking forward to using some of the ballistic applications:D

G

GenericMessage

just thought i would check

getting the evo and it will be my first android, and im really looking forward to using some of the ballistic applications:D

There are at-least two more (myself included) I know in the photo scavenger hunt thread i'll throw in a gun hunt now and then.

But I wouldn't call myself a "nut", more like a "connoisseur"

saxd45

May 19, 2010
Visit site
one that i am really looking forward to is "Shooter"

basically its used for longe range shooting. Based on the velocity of your bullet and many other factors, the program will figure out how much you need to dial your scope to get on target

androidzoom.c om/android_applications/tools/shooter-ballistics_fqyd.html?nav=related

i have a buddy with the program and it put him first shot on target at 1000 yards with his 300 wm

Last edited:

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site

basically its used for longe range shooting. Based on the velocity of your bullet and many other factors, the program will figure out how much you need to dial your scope to get on target

androidzoom.c om/android_applications/tools/shooter-ballistics_fqyd.html?nav=related

i have a buddy with the program and it put him first shot on target at 1000 yards with his 300 wm

hmmm, that is pretty cool.

G

GenericMessage

Already used a kind of ballistics calculator like that, not a huge fan.

aplittle

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I have a pretty decent collection of fire arms. From AR-15s and SKSs to shotguns and handguns. I had my consealled handgun licence for a while but I let it expire. I need to go redo it. My dad has a crazy gun collection that will be mine one day. :) (not that I am in a hurry for it to become mine ;))

TheMobileWorx

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Gun nut here

favorite gun: '55 charles daly model 500 side by side 12 ga

...it was my first shotgun, never fails me, and I still take that sucker out to bird hunt!

ely.cop.rock

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Yeah decent gun nut. Have about 6 guns, nothing special. Get to go to swat school this week so hopefully Inc arrives soon at least before end of month. Heading to Chicago and girlfriend is newly pregnant.

TucsonChuck

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
just a heads up...On June 26 AWC suppressed weapons systems will be coming to Tucson for a demo, call 520-886-8338 for date & time. I am really excited about checking this out.

G

GenericMessage

just a heads up...On June 26 AWC suppressed weapons systems will be coming to Tucson for a demo, call 520-886-8338 for date & time. I am really excited about checking this out.

Too bad they're illegal here

tatts34

May 27, 2010
Visit site
226ac812.jpg

Does this count as a gun nut

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084