Any thoughts or reviews of the Elephone P9000?

Wayne Protheroe

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
So, I have purchased the Elephone P9000 all the way from HK to the UK. First impressions of the phone were great, Quick to load from being switched off, very responsive touch screen and even though it has a 5.5 inch display, it is not as bulky as I thought it would be.

And then you dig a little deeper......

Speaker Quality - I would not use quality as a word to describe it
Camera - Is great if what you are snapping can hold still for 15 minutes
Finger Print Scanner - Can only unlock the device and cannot be used for secure banking apps and that is if it recognises your fingerprint that NEVER CHANGES
Battery Life - Awesome, when the device if fixed to the charger. Once you leave your house yo will have to driver at 3,000,000 MPH to get to your chosen destination take 1 picture and then rush home to recharge.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
The camera was mediocre on the P9000 to say the least. And fingerprint scanner could only be used to unlock the device as stated by another user here. Screen was really nice, device is compact for the size of the screen and supported quick charging and wireless charging. I did not have battery issues like those mentioned by the other user. The biggest gripe for me in the USA is the lack of LTE on these Chinese devices apart from Huawei and ZTE.

Hope this help.s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillly