Any way to stop this whenever I turn on my Nexus 7?

ShadowAsylum

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Every time I turn on my Nexus 7(which I don't use as much now, because of my N4) I get all of these notifications. A lot will be Facebook messages or comments on my statuses. They will be messages I have already replied to, or comments I've already viewed. I will have viewed them either on the computer or on my Nexus 7. I really don't see the point for them to show up, if I've already seen them on another device. It does it with a few other apps, but I can't think right off hand what they were.

inphoenix

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I really don't see the point for them to show up, if I've already seen them on another device.

You are not alone. I remember reading something about this issue and something is in works. But for now, I don't think there is any option. The only thing you can do is turn off the notifications in FB app but that will turn off for all devices and I don't think you would want that.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
This can also happen when you have a user account that you haven't used in months. I had to wait and wait and wait till all the notifications came in before my Nexus 7 would let me do anything. The lag was bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rigby