Any weather apps that show regional and National Maps

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I have downloaded Weather Bug, Acuweather, and Weather Channel apps and none of them show a regional and National Radar maps. Does any one know of one that has these Radar Maps? I live in Louisiana and want to be able to see where hurricanes are in the Gulf etc.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I've played with most of them and really like WeatherEye the best. It's a widget, and when you press it, up comes the forecast. At the bottom you can then pick short range, long range, and radar, which is fully zooomable. And you can select different cities. I really like it.

kamileon

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
However you can set a bokmark into your browser to get a customized weather radar for your area, here's how:

Just put this link in your browser, after you made the changes of course.

-http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs.axdcity=VIRGINIA+BEACH&state=VA&w=320&h=240&type=_SIR&geoWidth=175&lat=36.80&lon=-76.05&anim=3&af=5

VA =State

Screen size
320 =screen width
240 =screen Height

Zoom in & out of radar view
175 = Lowering number zooms in location/Higher number zooms out location

Location Coordinates
36.80 =latitude
76.05 =longitude

The above in red need to be changed in link to your - Location ,Screen size and your Location Coordinates.
Coordinate look up
Address Map Coordinate (Longitude/Latitude) Finder:
Address Map Coordinate (Longitude/Latitude) Finder

Once you get the map to the size and zoom level you want simply bookmark it and everytime you open it it will refresh with updated maps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCheekyDinosaur