Anybody go to WalMart?

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I heard that wally world was going to be selling this phone for $199. I have been wanting this since January and even more since I gave my mom my HTC Incredible and have been using an iPhone since February. We finally got 4G where I live so I am thinking of making the jump, but really dont wanna pay $299 if I dont have to.

Keekeegottadroid

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I heard that wally world was going to be selling this phone for $199. I have been wanting this since January and even more since I gave my mom my HTC Incredible and have been using an iPhone since February. We finally got 4G where I live so I am thinking of making the jump, but really dont wanna pay $299 if I dont have to.
If you order from *611, ask if there are any discounts. I asked the rep if there were promotions & got a free month credit. Ended up being about $79 $100 NE2 credit & $120 month credit.

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I am going to call them and see if I can get an early upgrade for my wife (she is due in December) so when I do that I am going to check out any deals. Thanks for the heads up.

Keekeegottadroid

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
You're welcome. I didn't know they did that until I got my daughter's charge a few months ago. Don't know if it matters but both times I was speaking to a rep in the South Carolina call center.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tellu