Anybody have issues with the OS update?

danielcj

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Since using the phone I haven't installed the update because of reading about people having rebooting issues. Have most of you down it without any issues?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I haven't heard much on this for a while, but it seems if you have certain apps, it might have the random shut down problem. What those apps are, I have yet to read about. I haven't yet gone forward with the update for fear of it - haha. But I think I will go forward soon anyways.

kobastal

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I've had it for a little while. Haven't had any problems with rebooting. I did have to manually reboot today to get the data connection back. But, that is pretty isolated

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Since using the phone I haven't installed the update because of reading about people having rebooting issues. Have most of you down it without any issues?

most of the reboot issues people faced were on nexus 7 and Galaxy nexus. i havent seen many having random reboot issues on nexus 4.

danielcj

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ok. There was a thread in this forum though about random reboots that got worse after the update.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok. There was a thread in this forum though about random reboots that got worse after the update.

I updated my nexus right after i got it. I have no problem what so ever.

but here is the thing if you have beautiful widget it reboot after the app is updated. I have seen this in all my four Android devices(Hp touchpad running cm9, Nexus S, nexus 4 and Nexus 10).
it reboots and say your update is done. dont know if they need a reboot for the update to complete.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayeff