Anyone an online student using ANGEL?

Heifzilla

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I am an online student and my classes are all on ANGEL. I can access my classes but I cannot view any lectures or video/flash presentations with my tablet. I think the standard tablet browser can handle flash but when I try to click on links in my classes, it will open a link located 2 or 3 links above the one I am actually clicking on. Damn annoying!

I want to be able to use my tablet for school but obviously this isn't working out and I am forced to use my laptop. I wanted a tablet for versatility and ease of portability but it isn't quite working for me.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Heifzilla

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I just tried Dolphin and Miren browsers and both do the same thing with the links. Firefox at least allows me to open the actual link I click on but will not play flash.

*sigh*

Heifzilla

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I got it to work.

I installed good old reliable, Opera. I use Opera on my laptop but hated it when I used it on my old Blackberry and I never thought to try it again on my Android products. But it actually works where no other browser would. It's a little shaky, but when I click on the link it opens the correct link and loads and plays the flash presentation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk