Anyone Camping out ?!

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I am ! , will be heading there at 11 PM pst , and waiting tell 7 AM , me and about 6 people are meeting there at that time whoot whoot ! so, anyone else?

R

Roy Aguilera

Nope. Have a wife to keep me warm and an alarm clock to wake me up on the 21st (when I can upgrade).:D

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Honestly I don't think there is really a need to camp out. You should be able to walk into a store and pick up a device without issue. And I'm just calling my order in and requesting Saturday delivery... ;)

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just read some Best Buys and Walmart are all ready selling the Droid

Just called my local Best Buy and they are not selling the Droid until Friday

themhttp://www.engadget.com/2009/11/05/motorola-droid-goes-on-sale-a-little-early-at-best-buy-mobile/

Last edited:

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have a 7am appointment tomorrow morning at my VZW store. Appointments will be handled before walk in traffic.....so I was told.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Ahhhh, the pleasures of pre-order. My appointment is set for 2 PM tommorow at Best Buy guaranteeing my Droid. No need to camp outside. Have fun though. :)

wsbsteven

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
The local VZW store said they have more droids than they could possibly sell with non stop sales and aren't taking preorders nor selling accessories until tomorrow at 8am. They said their computers has the prices set at 10 grand to prevent selling them ahead of time and big brother was watching them. The salesman did say the phone was awesome but we knew that already.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i'm just going to head over at 8 when the store my friend works at opens. he said he would just ring it out for me and i could pick it up whenever i wanted to stop by, but i'm impatient and would rather just go in the morning... :)