Anyone coming from the Galaxy Nexus?

Jzdunk

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
My wife has the Galaxy Nexus, I have the Evo 4G LTE. Both are great phones, but the Evo is simply the best phone on the planet right now. It beats the Nexus in almost every category. Only things that Galaxy Nexus is better in is the built In 32GB storage. But you can always get a MicroSD card that is even larger for the Evo. Nexus is still an Excellent phone, definitely a top 5 phone for Sprint. Evo's #1, though.

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I had the nexus for a little while and really liked it, but the evo is better in my opinion. The one major difference is the battery life is easily doubled on the evo. Cant go wrong with either but for the same price go for the evo you wont regret it.

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I just recently won an EVO 4G LTE from Sprint but don't have it in my hands at the moment. I'm coming from a Galaxy Nexus as well. Not sure if I will make the switch or not because I'm digging ICS.

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm not coming from the Galaxy Nexus (I had the OG Evo), but I did review it quite thoroughly last December. Basically I think that the Evo LTE blows the GNexus out of the water in almost every category, screen, battery life, build quality. Two possible advantages that the GNexus might have would be the removable battery and then stock ICS if that's your thing.

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
The LTEVO will blow the GNEX away in every category hardware-wise. If you're dead set on stock ICS, you can use Nova launcher as a nice substitute. If you want to go whole-hog, root is easily achievable and CM9 or AOKP are almost fully functional.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Reactions: BRIVERS73

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
The LTEVO will blow the GNEX away in every category hardware-wise. If you're dead set on stock ICS, you can use Nova launcher as a nice substitute. If you want to go whole-hog, root is easily achievable and CM9 or AOKP are almost fully functional.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Thanks for all the feed back guys! Sticking with the Evo Lte

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohsin sadat