Anyone concerned about battery life?

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
If it can get similar to what my iPhone 5 gets, I'll be happy. I don't need Maxx/Note type battery life since I work in an office.

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
This might help.
ypubuvag.jpg

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
The only thing the iPhone is good for is charging quickly. Good job Lightning cable!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Groovysunflowers

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm not concerned about the battery life. Coming from an iPhone 4s (I was one of the lucky ones to not get the bad batch of phones with the battery problem) if I start my use at 11 am coming from a full charge (it stays on a dock all night) I can make it last a good 8-12 hours with moderate to heavy use. (I use an iPad for gaming so my phone only gets heavy texting, GPS, calls, Facebook and forum usage and some Zynga games like WWF, and seldom browser usage). I am a stay at home mom so I'm around a charger all day and if I leave the house my phone goes straight on the car charger anyway. Plus I never keep my display on full brightness, that's enough to blind me!

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Ehhhhhh. Is the ONE charge time right? How is that even usable. That's like 4 hours to fully charge. What happens if you need to juice up in the car?

That's 3 minutes to charge for each percent! If you were on Bluetooth on a phone call and browsing the web at full brightness, would the One even charge if it was plugged in?

reversalagent

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I have had an Incredible and now a Rezound and battery life is one of my concerns. I mostly work indoors, but if I have 4g on with the rezound and doing stuff during the day, I can barely make it until after lunch without having to charge. I am not really a "heavy" user. The battery in the one is definitely bigger, but I wonder how efficient everything is this time around.

atakin77

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I have a DROID dna and can go all day on moderate use. I get 4-5 hours of screen on time before I need to charge. The Rezound was terrible on battery (my wife had one). From everything I've read, the HTC one should be on par or better than the DROID dna, so battery is not a concern for me.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

sandoff

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Battery life concerns are another reason I just picked up my Droid Maxx after follwoing this VZW HTC One launch like a cult for months. No looking back im on day two with one full charge and at 42%. I had no concerns leaving the house today with 48% for a full work day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
addrom