Anyone experiencing problems using Nova Launcher? [Note 5]

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Within the past few days, something happened where Nova Launcher just freezes up for about 30-40 seconds - or sometimes totally locks up. I'm not sure what's causing it though. There was a recent update to TeslaUnread, but these issues are still happening even after uninstalling it. Using stock Touch Wiz has no issues. Anyone else experiencing the same?? :confused:

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Maybe uninstall Nova (I know you've done this already), reboot, and then reinstall...
Also, when you reinstall, DON'T restore your Nova settings. Use as is for a few hours, see how it operates, then, restore your Nova settings. Maybe something in your settings, is causing an issue.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I found the problem last night.... It was the Google Now widget. Once I removed it, everything went back to normal! 😊

bluedragon1971

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
The only issue I have was the unread email count. Every once in a while, it would show 999+. As soon as I launched email, it would correct itself. I haven't seen this occur since the tesla unread update.

Posted via the Android Central App

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Just got a note from TeslaCoil Help stating that this is a known issue with their beta version of NovaLauncher. So you can opt out of the beta program and revert to the stable version to get rid of the issue. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppletoDroid40