Anyone going to wait to buy it until there are reviews?

flashpiti

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
With all the delays and talk of problems, is anyone who was planning on buying it going to wait to see what the reviews are like before pulling the trigger? I definately am.

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
With all the delays and talk of problems, is anyone who was planning on buying it going to wait to see what the reviews are like before pulling the trigger? I definately am.

Yeah flash, I am hoping this thing comes out before Mid March so that I can read some real hands-on reviews before I jump on in. It's not even the hear say about the delays I just want to know what people think of it before I get it since this will be my first smartphone anyway.

Kazer

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'll be buying it on launch day regardless of reviews unless it ends up having some issue that makes it entirely unusable...which I don't see happening at all.

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

No way. I liek the product HTC puts out. So many rumors, I take them all with a grain of salt. I can't wait for some 4G goodness.

robdec17

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I will definitely be waiting to hear some reviews before buying it. I would also like to hear the data cost! After what BMX posted yesterday Im kind of concerned about data cost.

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Nope, I'm getting it. Everything that has been said about this phone is nothing more than rumors. The "delay" is a problem created by BB since Verizon has never given a date for release. The issues about battery, etc. are all rumors not backed up by any official statements. I also want to make sure I lock my LTE rates!

Stein357

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
The reviews are usually posted a day or two before it goes on sale, there's probably units in review's hands as we speak and they may have review articles ready, just waiting for the embargo to be lifted.

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
wait

I was planning on waiting for reviews before all the "delay" hoopla. Now, I'm considering other phones...

itsdollar

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
No waiting for me. As soon as I can I'm heading to the store to pick it up. I may even order online depending on how they do the release. VZW has a return/exchange policy that is good enough for me.

Valquez9

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I am a little on the fence about it, but since I've been waiting this long I don't think I can wait a few weeks (prob going to be a few weeks because every VZW store I've spoken to says they're only getting about 10 or however many are for people on the waiting list which means I will have to wait for another shipment) to get the phone. I'm gonna get it and if theres issues or if it sucks then I will just utilize VZW's return policy

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
if the price is right and the data is not bumped ill prob get it day one...and if the problems are actually there... 14 day return window and hopefully the Dinc 2 will be out by then :p

jdport

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad there are so many of you day 1 people out there so you can let me know if you are getting more than 3-4 hours of battery life in LTE areas. If the stuff that I'm reading today is true it may be a while before we see this phone and by then the iphone5 and bionic will be coming out for me to choose between.

They've pulled the adds for the Thunderbolt... doesn't bode well.
Too bad I really wanted this phone... pending reviews from all of you maybe I still will, but I think it's likely I'll be looking at the alternatives.

HTC Thunderbolt Ads Removed from YouTube, New $699 Price, and Delays Now Due to Short Battery Life? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't usually wait, but this time I will. Battery is always an issue for me and I was leaning towards the Bionic due to it's bigger battery.

We will see what happens.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
as long as I can get my NE2 moved up (right now it's in two weeks) and the data plan stays at $30, Im getting it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akaalid