anyone good in photoshop?

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
I would really like an Android Central wallpaper for my laptop. Wondering if anyone out there can make a pretty neat one, with the AC logo, maybe add some additional tech looking stuff or graffiti looking stuff along with it so it looks different. If anyone is able to do this, that would be awesome!

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I would really like an Android Central wallpaper for my laptop. Wondering if anyone out there can make a pretty neat one, with the AC logo, maybe add some additional tech looking stuff or graffiti looking stuff along with it so it looks different. If anyone is able to do this, that would be awesome!

I can give it a shot, I'm relatively crafty in Photoshop. One question, what is your screen resolution so I know what size to make it?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
x5bnzm.png

Let me know what you think!

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
Sweet, that looks awesome, is there any way to blur that banding on the bottom? I use a left side dock so it would look a bit odd, other then that its sweet.

Well IDK how my MacBook will like the Android peeing on the Apple logo, but itll be ok ;)

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Yes, it's the same at the top. It's a graphic separator between the middle section and the "base" (main background). I can blur it out if you like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexa soundzen