Anyone got pocketcasts working with sd?

eeyore6802

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
On pocketcasts faq's they mention a folder on the sd under the android/data to use for now until they come out with a fix. Has this worked for anyone? I dont have that folder under my android/data on the sd. There is one under internal storage but they were implying you should have one on the sd too

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
On pocketcasts faq's they mention a folder on the sd under the android/data to use for now until they come out with a fix. Has this worked for anyone? I dont have that folder under my android/data on the sd. There is one under internal storage but they were implying you should have one on the sd too

Did you get this fixed? Also, I'm not sure if a fix was issued to correct the problem, but per the developer, you need to set the file name path via the application settings > storage > store podcasts > custom folder.

Take a look at their FAQ page here: Shifty Jelly | Support

eeyore6802

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Ya when I saw tge faq I tried that folder but it didnt exist. I think they are working on an update to fix it but nothing yet. I may just root it to avoid this headache. Tried a factory reset but it still kept kit kat. Never again will I update without checking here first. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarvice