Anyone hear anything on the release of the z4v?

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: when will be available

Can't wait to buy it...

Posted via the Android Central App

Soon I'm sure. I will definitely check it out. I had the z3v for a while but it was too big and heavy. Great camera and battery though. Sony puts out high quality gear.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

I'm sure it will be some time in July. No way they wait until the fall. Makes no sense to announce the device and not have it available until a whole different quarter.

brancross

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site

Yes I saw that too. But I want the green or the purple or the gold one....

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

The date has apparently been removed from that site (I still didn't get to see it) and the AC article has been updated. I hope this means there is still a chance it comes earlier, but knowing Verizon, I'm not holding my breath.

wildboarz

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site

From reading the latest reviews of the Z3+ it sounds like the overheating is still a problem. No way Verizon will release anything until they go back to the drawing board on that issue.

wildboarz

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site

I noticed yesterday the Z3V no longer showed up on Verizon's site and today Amazon says out of stock on the black one. They must be moving forward.

mbbarron

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site

Interesting. They're still available on Best Buy's website. Do you think this means they might release the Z4v in the next couple of weeks?

brancross

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site

From reading the latest reviews of the Z3+ it sounds like the overheating is still a problem. No way Verizon will release anything until they go back to the drawing board on that issue.

Then why did Verizon announce Z4v?

J Rosen

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I hope its truly released the 13th but I have a hard time believing that when its only a week away and no one has said anything.... my S4 is dying and I want this phone however, I may not be able to wait

TomAd9

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I did a chat with vzw and they said they have nothing in the system for a release. Might be time to jump ship...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jermz1084