Anyone try this bluetooth keyboard/touch pad?

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I have my note 2 set up through my big screen and would like to be able to control it from a wireless keyboard /touch pad.
I found this one but it's kinda vague on if it'll work with android, much less our note 2.

Has anyone tried it and if so, does it work fine? If not, are there any better alternatives?

http://dx.com/p/rii-rt-mwk02-mini-w...touchpad-laser-pointer-backlight-black-167607

Thanks all!

Sent from my Samung "Brick"

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
let us know. It isnt bluetooth, so how will you connect it to your note, unless you can through your tv, or you have the media dock.

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE:

So I ordered this keyboard: Rii Mini Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Mouse Touchpad | eBay

And I also ordered this mouse: Wireless Bluetooth Mouse for Notebook Mac iPod | eBay

I got them both within 3 or 4 days and after pairing them, they both worked quite well!

The keyboard is easy to type on, and the touchpad works nice, but the only thing I don't like is that the touchpad is kinda small. But there are also arrow keys that highlight my shortcuts so that works fine.

After hooking my Note 2 up to my big screen using the HDMI adapter, and Rotation Locker from Play store, it worked great! I was able to navigate using the touchpad.

Then I tried the mouse. It worked nice as well. The laser picked up my moves even on my couch. Only drawback is that there was a slight delay from my movements to the cursor movements on the screen. Don't know if it was from the bluetooth or just cuz it's a cheap bluetooth mouse (9 bucks). But for me that was fine since I mainly wanted to just search for youtube videos or scroll through websites.

So overall these both worked nicely, but I kinda prefer the mouse over the touchpad.