Anyone trying Mass Effect Infiltrator on their evo 4g lte?

Xiphias

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I got it and...tried. It downloaded fine but it always crashes when I start it. I tried freeing up more memory by killing off some background apps but no dice.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Reactions: jdizzle316

b_thomas

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, same thing here just keeps crashing, works fine on my tablet but that has a tegra 2 so most everyone programs for that. Going to try checking with ea's help and see if a patch is on the way.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Just what I was looking for another app to cause my android some issues.. lol no thanks :D

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

sabbys

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
OK I picked this up, being that is just $ 0.99 today. It started, downloaded ok-ish (a long time), then crashed to the desktop. I fiddled with it a bit and then tried a fresh approach:

I moved the data files to external sd, I cleared the data, moved the app to the phone. Then I restarted the phone in slow boot (actually twice because the cpu run would not calm down on the first restart). Then I cleared all the running apps from task manager, recovering about 165 mb.

Started the game, it downloaded quicker, finished, showed the headphone message, and just started to show the cinimatic (I briefly saw planets) then crashed.

So, yea, after all that, it will not run in the current state. But I did see that it would run, tried to run, but it hit something. I can't think it is a resource issue because +350~ mb of ram should be enough.

Well I go it cheep. I backed up the data and program in case it or the EVO gets updated.

sabbys

sracercelica

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I bought it yesterday too, it loads up to the headphone prompt then closes. I was hoping I could at least play it on my Touchpad (with CM9) but I just get a "This game is not authorized for your device" error message.

web05hitz

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Pretty pathetic I can play it fine on my Evo 3D but it just crashes on the Evo LTE. Great deal though! :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

roflwaffleton

May 19, 2012
Visit site
It's never worked for me. And e-mailing EA about it was pointless. They just point you to help.ea.com.

Waiting for an update. something. Anything.

Also, I have the same problem with Dead Space. Frustrating.

sabbys

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
FWIW - Shadowgun works very well. It is also smaller data-wise and I like the mechanics of the controls/play style.

I have it from a backup so I am not certain getting it from the market is fool proof but I have it running fine.

sabbys

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
FWIW - Shadowgun works very well. It is also smaller data-wise and I like the mechanics of the controls/play style.

I have it from a backup so I am not certain getting it from the market is fool proof but I have it running fine.

sabbys

I downloaded it from the market and it worked fine for me.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
So it works now? Guess I'll download it again and try. If that one works now they probably fixed Dead Space as well!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Bleh yea I just read your reply without the quote you replied to. Anyway, as of right now MEI still doesn't work.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

jaykimdotnet

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Works on optimus s (armv6 748mhz)

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Why post this in the HTC EVO 4G LTE thread? The very point is we know the app works on other devices. We're trying to see if EA is making any attempt at solving the problem of their game not working on our device. This isn't the Optimus S forum.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer