Anyone want to put their bets on the 18th?

bmuenter

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I almost guarantee that they will hold it out til the very last f+#&ing day of the 2nd quarter! Lame...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

gmonkey88

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
At this point, I really don't care anymore. When it gets here, it gets here. For now, just installed go launcher with an ICS theme till I get the real thing. I have much more important things to worry about than some software update. @Motorola, do what you gotta do to make this update great. IMO.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
At this point, I really don't care anymore. When it gets here, it gets here. For now, just installed go launcher with an ICS theme till I get the real thing. I have much more important things to worry about than some software update. @Motorola, do what you gotta do to make this update great. IMO.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Exactly

Sent using Droid Razr Maxx

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Not putting bets on any date. Played that game before, didn't work out so well. Wake me up when it gets here.

mrcraft2u

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Where did you read the soak test has begun? Nit seeing it in the article or anywhere else.

via Razr MAXX

Sorry....when it mentioned the part about the test devices getting the build... I assumed it was the soak test. My bad...shoot me...:p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mossi