Anyone with any idea on how to download youtube videos?

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site

After updating YouTube yesterday, i couldn't download anymore videos whereby prior to this i was able to via YouTube downloader.

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site

No, on smartphones not after yesterday's YouTube update.
Now you'll have to do it on a laptop or desktop PC and transfer it then to your Android device.
But YouTube videos are between 1,000 and 10,000 times the size of their URLs/links. Storing YouTube videos on a mobile device seems like a massive waste of storage space to me when a URL/link gets you the same video...

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
No, on smartphones not after yesterday's YouTube update.
Now you'll have to do it on a laptop or desktop PC and transfer it then to your Android device.
But YouTube videos are between 1,000 and 10,000 times the size of their URLs/links. Storing YouTube videos on a mobile device seems like a massive waste of storage space to me when a URL/link gets you the same video...

I am still able to use YouTube Downloader I am rooted and running X-Note Rom, the same update was applied and uninstalled and I have very recently downloaded.

As for urls that's true obviously takes up less space but not all have home broadband to stream or decent mobile speeds. So like me I steal my Bros Internet to download and then watch at home.

Sent From the one the only the magnificent Note 3.