[APP][2.2+] How took my phone | Money back guarantee!

nmoskalenko

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Google play link - https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.kelvinapps.watcher&token=KkbvLHZU

Finally you can no longer be afraid to leave your phone unattended, worrying that someone can take it and get access to your personal data. With the app "Who took my phone?" you can easily check if anyone used your smartphone, if you left it unattended. You just need to select those applications you would like to know when they run and periodically check who has run them.

This will help you to find out:
- does anyone read your text messages in mobile, FB, WhatsApp and other social apps;
- does anyone read your e-mail;
- does anyone check the call lists in your mobile;
- does anyone check the visited websites in the browser history;

How does it work: application tracks the run of apps you have chosen previously and records video from the front of the camera every time someone runs them.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Google play link - https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.kelvinapps.watcher&token=ARH3U5zY

Finally you can no longer be afraid to leave your phone unattended, worrying that someone can take it and get access to your personal data. With the app "Who took my phone?" you can easily check if anyone used your smartphone, if you left it unattended. You just need to select those applications you would like to know when they run and periodically check who has run them.

This will help you to find out:
- does anyone read your text messages in mobile, FB, WhatsApp and other social apps;
- does anyone read your e-mail;
- does anyone check the call lists in your mobile;
- does anyone check the visited websites in the browser history;

How does it work: application tracks the run of apps you have chosen previously and records video from the front of the camera every time someone runs them.

Interesting. Do you need to be rooted for this app to work?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterrekroesbergen