[APP][FREE] Control your android phone on PC with Mirroid

Mu Phil

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
Mirroid is a free screen mirroring tool that enables you to control your android mobile screen on your PC’s large screen with a great uninterruptible experience via just a USB connection!
mirroidbeta.png

With mirroid you can easily take screenshots in one click, you can control volume, set controls for your mobile game and you can type fast onto your phone using your PC’s keyboard, transfer files between your android phone and PC, control graphics quality, use shortcuts and play in full screen. Think about doing almost everything on your Android phone using your PC! Interesting , right? Let’s get started!

1. First of all you need to download both the android and PC version of mirroid. On your phone open Google Play store , search and install mirroid. Then enable developer options on the phone and then enable USB debugging.

Get it from Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.mirroid.mirroidinput

2. Now go to your PC’ s browser and punch in mirroid , download and install the PC version of mirroid app.

3. Then connect your PC and android phone using your USB and start controlling your phone on a large screen.

There are many reasons for each one to use this tool, some use it to play mobiles games better on PC screen, for example here I can play mobile legends bang bang with less hustle, and in addition mirroid gives you super keyboard custom controls which you can set over the game and play like a legend. This will also enable you to easily stream your game to your friends.
Mobile Legends Bang Bang.png

You can also switch to full screen and enjoy full experience, and you can do much more with mirroid at no subscription and no watermark nor any locked-up features. This tools works well for me on my android phone and PC and enables me to interact quickly with my phone, and hope to hear your experience too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma