[App][Free] Lie Detector Prank

dilongDann

Jan 17, 2024
Visit site
icon_2.png

I made a Fingerprint Lie Detector application. This app is just a joke and cannot detect true truth or lie.
But when I released this application, it gained a lot of popularity. It turns out that people liked to prank their friends using the Lie Detector!

Because the app looks convincing and that is why people started using it. In this regard, I had an idea. Is it possible with the help of modern phones, cameras or sensors to determine whether a person is telling the truth or a lie? For example, there is an idea to use a fitness bracelet or watch to measure heart rate and determine the truth. But I would like to do this more precisely and would like forum readers to help me with this. Then I can create a real lie detector with your help!

I would like to improve this application and I ask you to help me with this. I will listen to all your interesting suggestions. And I will be glad if you download the application and support me. I would be very grateful to everyone.

Download

Google Play

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
No, it is not

It is a widely known fact that even dedicated polygraph machines are just about as accurate as an educated guess. And that's assuming the person being tested isn't aware of how they function and capable of willingly getting them to react in the way they want to.. .

dilongDann

Jan 17, 2024
Visit site
No, it is not

It is a widely known fact that even dedicated polygraph machines are just about as accurate as an educated guess. And that's assuming the person being tested isn't aware of how they function and capable of willingly getting them to react in the way they want to.. .
You are right, I studied this issue. But it would be really interesting to make a lie detector only on a mobile phone, which would use only its own sensors. To better substantiate the results

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
A good lie detector would probably have to detect certain telltale facial microexpressions, but that would probably require a lot of AI and computing power.

dilongDann

Jan 17, 2024
Visit site
A good lie detector would probably have to detect certain telltale facial microexpressions, but that would probably require a lot of AI and computing power.
Yes exactly. I think that AI, in conjunction with a camera, could determine by facial expressions whether a person is telling the truth or a lie. Not 100% accurate, but at least this application would have some basis

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It would also be interesting if there are ethnic/cultural differences in the key microexpressions -- that would make it even more challenging.