[APP] I made a free fitness app for those who struggle to follow workout programs

fitnessdev10

Jul 16, 2023
Visit site
For nearly ten years, I've been committed to pushing my limits and improving my strength and endurance. My biggest takeaway? A well-planned workout routine is key. Whether you're browsing through r/fitness or r/WorkoutRoutines, it's clear that everyone values a solid workout program, and many free ones are available.

However, there's a catch - these programs are often in spreadsheets or PDFs. That's not exactly user-friendly, especially when you're trying to navigate a workout at the gym on your smartphone. I've even tested apps like Strong, but they lack features such as adaptable exercise progressions and weight tracking.

That's when I decided, enough was enough. Together with a colleague, I embarked on a journey to create a solution - FitXtreme. Our goal? Make top-notch challenging workouts easily accessible, so users can build a fitness routine and achieve their goals. We wanted to create a central hub for all workouts.

We collaborated with a UX designer to ensure a user-friendly app interface and began digitizing popular free workout programs. And the best part? You don't need any equipment.

App interface:
If you're someone looking to start a fitness routine or if you've struggled with maintaining consistency in the past, I invite you to try FitXtreme. I'd love to hear your feedback or answer any queries you may have. Our mission is to make fitness achievable for everyone.

Visit us at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamifiedlivingapps.fitxtreme2

FitXtreme is free on Android.