[APP] Multiplication Math Games

Dre4M

Mar 19, 2019
Visit site
1024x500Graphics.png
Hi,
I want to show you my first mobile application I have ever developed as a solo programmer. I have been developing this app for almost 2 months using Android Studio.

Learn multiplication and division with our free, exciting and interactive app that turns the challenge of math into a fun adventure. Perfect for learners of all ages.

❇️ This app isn't just a free tool; it's a creative and fun learning platform made specifically to make multiplication and division enjoyable for kids. What makes it special is that it's completely free, making quality learning available to all kids. Step into a world where fun and innovation come together, and let your kids enjoy learning multiplication and division effortlessly.

🧠 This interactive app is created to teach kids the basics of multiplication, starting from the very beginning. Through well-designed lessons, the app ensures a solid grasp of multiplication tables. Its interactive and enjoyable approach not only makes learning effective but also turns the process into a fun and enriching experience for kids.

👶 The games in Multiplication Math Games help kids learn early math skills with different exercises. There are nine main ways to learn, making it easy for kids to start understanding multiplication, division, subtraction and addition on their own or with their parents' help.

🎲 This math app offers nine distinct exercises and games, giving you the flexibility to select your preferred method of learning. With a variety of choices, mastering multiplication and division becomes not only effective but also tailored to your individual preferences, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable learning experience.

📅 Begin your daily practice with our free multiplication tables games, and you'll quickly notice how effortlessly you'll be able to perform operations of this kind in no time.

🔔 Features:
✅ Explore more than 9 diverse games and exercises, including activities like selecting the correct number, entering numerical values, combining numbers, and much more.
✅ The learning pathway for multiplication and division facilitates a seamless and accessible learning experience.
✅ After completing lessons and games, you can review all your answers.
✅ In this application, you can master multiplication tables up to 100, 200, and even 1000. There are no limits in this application.
✅ The app also has a 'Competition Mode,' allowing players to compete against each other and earn points for correct answers. It provides an enjoyable way to enhance math skills by playing with friends or your children.
✅ The application allows you to learn multiplication, division, addition and subtraction.
✅ The app comes with an uncomplicated and user-friendly interface.

Get it on Google Play

Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coresaken.multiplication

🗯️ Feedback Welcome:
We appreciate your feedback! Your suggestions and comments are highly valued as we strive to continually improve the app for an even more enriching learning experience.

rect11.png