App not compatible?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
dunno, but I switched from playing WWF, and WordFeud to just Word Chums. The cool part of Word Chums is that as you make a word, it turns green, so you can try all sorts of letters until you make a word(s). There are tons of people playing, so when you start a new game with a random opponent, they will enter the game almost immediately. I'm addicted to Word Chums. :)

You can see all of your opponents stats, so it's pretty easy to tell who is cheating. I resign from games where it's obvious they are cheating. I despise cheaters.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Cheating is too easy with Word Chums, as you can buy hints etc

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

?? Cheaters can cheat with ANY word game: Scrabble, Words with friends, Word Chums, WordFeud. Why single out Word Chums? I don't know why people feel compelled to cheat. What a way to go through life.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes, but its alot easier on Word Chums

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I played the other 3 games for several years, combined and found that people cheated on all of them. Some of them, when confronted, thought it was fine and dandy to use a helper app and that it wasn't "cheating". Twisted logic, IMO!

Let me put this in perspective: for every 30-35 games I play, there are usually 2 or 3 obvious cheaters. Certainly not showstopper stats, but when I spot one, I usually end the game immediately. I have between 25 and 35 games going at all times. I start games at differing times of the day so that I'm less likely to encounter a "dry" period whereby no opponents are playing their turns.

Last edited:

prepaidguy9081

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Google the name of the game followed by "apk download"

Download the apk

Side load that bad boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members