App &/or App Market failure issues

calanp2002

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I have a 2 app issues:

First, I tried to download the "Talking TransFormers" app two days ago. It failed, and now I keep getting the failed message at least once a day (and definitely after I do a restart). I also get a Market Force Close message a various times of the day. The app seems to have been removed from the market, but it seems like it still wants to download. Is there a way to clear it out of whatever memory, or loop, it's stuck in?

Second, I have one app ("NFL '11") that will download but then give me a fail notice ("Couldn't install on USB storage or SD card.") on install. Is there a way to clear this out of the "My Apps" queue? Or, instead, is there a way to correct this downloading error?

Any help would be appreciated. I have some understanding of file management, but I don't get too involved with the advanced stuff. So, please, dumb it down a bit if you would. Thanks.

(I have a stock Infuse; not rooted, but I did download the latest update yesterday).

sphinx23

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
This seems like a lot of people are having problems with the new android market,try going into your settings,manage apps,look for market,and uninstall updates.This should correct the issue,but I have that same problem come back every once in awhile.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caixalegend