News Apple and Samsung can't hold a candle to Google's Magic Eraser

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
This is why Google needs to stick with software, which when they aren't killing an app, works quite well. Their camera software and the ability to manipulate photos is top notch...great! However, their hardware leaves much to be desired. Say what you will but the Pixel line is still for Pixies and works as such. YMMV

Reactions: BijouVixen

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
I love, love Google's Magic Eraser feature......... probably the best thing I've enjoyed on the Pixel Fold aside from the size of the front screen.

I've erased dozens of people from at least a dozen photos which made it so much better.

From everyone on the beach which made it seem as if I was deserted on an island, to erasing some giant looking guy near our family photo in front of a Christmas tree at Bryant Park in the city

My friends and family were amazed at the " before and after " photos I showed them haaaaa!!

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
You know that we have come a long way when we no longer have to physically tear out the "ex" from family photos. ;)
Sounds as if you know this from experience so how many family photos has you torn that corner piece off to ummm improve the picture?!?!? Nowadays no one even prints photos so no more testing I guess??

• Haha
Reactions: SeeBeeEss

SeeBeeEss

Jan 5, 2019
Visit site
Sounds as if you know this from experience so how many family photos has you torn that corner piece off to ummm improve the picture?!?!? Nowadays no one even prints photos so no more testing I guess??
Personally, I never. 😇 Too anal retentive to have a picture that wasn't perfect. 😆 That being said, a few pics may have "inadvertently" landed in the trash back in the day. 🤣

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
Personally, I never. Too anal retentive to have a picture that wasn't perfect. That being said, a few pics may have "inadvertently" landed in the trash back in the day.
OMG and I thought I was the only one haaaa?!?!?

Then again we all should know that there really isn't such a thing as the perfect picture although with editing and our magic eraser we can sure make it close to perfect as possible

Thanks for reminding me ....... I need to go into my gallery and delete all those " imperfect " photos that's taking way too much space

SeeBeeEss

Jan 5, 2019
Visit site
OMG and I thought I was the only one haaaa?!?!?

Then again we all should know that there really isn't such a thing as the perfect picture although with editing and our magic eraser we can sure make it close to perfect as possible

Thanks for reminding me ....... I need to go into my gallery and delete all those " imperfect " photos that's taking way too much space
🤣 Unfortunately, a few cobwebs may have shaken loose while I was typing and I also reminded myself that it is well past time for a bad pic cull. Sheesh, I had other plans for today. ;)

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
Unfortunately, a few cobwebs may have shaken loose while I was typing and I also reminded myself that it is well past time for a bad pic cull. Sheesh, I had other plans for today. ;)
You too huh??? Haaaaa but your gallery can't be nearly as bad as mine!! Trust me mines is a huge mess.

Made an " oppposss " mistake the other day with ummm good pictures mixed in with bad pictures you don't want to know what happened!! Don't ask haaaa!!

• Haha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annabelle89