Apple making excuses

Dperks17

May 19, 2010
Visit site
An Apple employee told CNN that due to the 20 degree temperatures the sales weren't what they expected LOL can anyone say ANDROID!?!? :D

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
That not a good reason I don't think its been above 20 in Michigan this year.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

shingi_70

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
there may be more android devices but apple makes more money from the iphone then any of the android hardware makers.

also you know whats funny google using macs at the honeycomb event.

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
there may be more android devices but apple makes more money from the iphone then any of the android hardware makers.

Which is only important for stockholders and for Apple itself. This is yet another stupid argument that is repeated constantly by iFans.

also you know whats funny google using macs at the honeycomb event.

Why is that funny? They have been using Macs for some time now. I think Google revels on the fact they can use whatever computer type they want - including Macs!

shingi_70

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm not an ifan i'm just saying that apple makes more money from ios then anyone makes from android. dannyseed said they lost sales because of android so i was just talking business.

also i was surprised they didn't use a chrome notebook for the presentation

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm not an ifan i'm just saying that apple makes more money from ios then anyone makes from android. dannyseed said they lost sales because of android so i was just talking business.

That is true but iFans keep trying to make that a "winning" point for iOS when they have nothing else to say. Sorry, I was just saying that as a fact, not saying that you're an iFan.

also i was surprised they didn't use a chrome notebook for the presentation

That would have been cool but maybe they had a reason not to. I'm sure they will at some point.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batni