Apple/Samsung own the market?

kfarny#AC

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Too bad. I guess this RAZR MAXX is the best thing I have owned. And the way the people at Verizon are pushing it over everything else, you would think Motorola would be a bigger player.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central Forums

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Samsung has really come along in the past few years when they first entered the US market they made some pretty bad phones and now they make some really nice phones. I think the bad taste moto left with their old blur and how it really affected their phones may be the reason some stay away from moto. Personally I get what I like best. I currently have a maxx but preordered a sgs3 and whichever I like better is what I will keep. Moto needs to focus more on quality rather than a new slightly upgraded phone every other month.

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
After the OG Evo I wasn't impressed with the Evo 3D so I jumped on the Motorola Photon wagon and didn't regret it initially.

It wasn't until my boredom kicked in that I soon discovered this phone lacked a lot of development support. All the other kids were having fun in the playground with their new toys while us Photon owners were in the forums being for attention. Also considering the Photon was a Motorola / Sprint remarriage of sorts, it was disheartening it was not even mentioned for ICS. It made many of us feel we bought into the hype of this phenomenal phone only to get left in the cold.

By the time ICS was finally mentioned for the Photon, I no longer wanted the phone and had no more plans to buy a Motorola phone again.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
After the OG Evo I wasn't impressed with the Evo 3D so I jumped on the Motorola Photon wagon and didn't regret it initially.

It wasn't until my boredom kicked in that I soon discovered this phone lacked a lot of development support. All the other kids were having fun in the playground with their new toys while us Photon owners were in the forums being for attention. Also considering the Photon was a Motorola / Sprint remarriage of sorts, it was disheartening it was not even mentioned for ICS. It made many of us feel we bought into the hype of this phenomenal phone only to get left in the cold.

By the time ICS was finally mentioned for the Photon, I no longer wanted the phone and had no more plans to buy a Motorola phone again.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Which has to do with the Maxx how now?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Ry

rexbitz

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand these figures. At the vzw store in Manhattan when I upgraded to the razr maxx. The sales person told me that they have been selling more razr phones than the iphone. And I don't know how samsung is doing so well because in NYC atleast, I don't see samsung phones that often.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Once the screen is 720 on the Maxx HD with the 3300mah battery it will take a dump on every phone out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
easwrftjukumar3r