Apple TrackPad

romylam

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi

Have anyone tried the Apple Trackpad with the Iconia A500 ? I know the Apple Wireless (Bluetooth) Keyboard works. Thought both will make a perfect input device combination with the Iconia hooked to my HDTV.

pawzlion

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried it on the Iconia (though we have one at work) but I'm using my apple keyboard and trackpad on my xoom right now. (Tiamat 2.1)

It works as a great input device. You get multitouch, two fingers left and right work as back and forwards.. pinching etc works. it recoginises as many fingers as you can put on it so it makes a great gesture friendly device for the tablet. Just turn up the sensitivity a bit.

pawz

romylam

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
This is great ! Wonder if it works on the Xoom, will it work the same on the Iconia ? How likely are you able to test this on the Iconia ?

Did it work out of the box on the Xoom ? I mean, do you need to tweak or install anything at all ?

I reckon a mouse pointer is shown onscreen when connected ?

Regards
Romy

I haven't tried it on the Iconia (though we have one at work) but I'm using my apple keyboard and trackpad on my xoom right now. (Tiamat 2.1)

It works as a great input device. You get multitouch, two fingers left and right work as back and forwards.. pinching etc works. it recoginises as many fingers as you can put on it so it makes a great gesture friendly device for the tablet. Just turn up the sensitivity a bit.

pawz