AppMonster Pro

biggbrother2

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else here use AppMonster Pro?

I purchased it last year when I had an HTC Sensation and found it very useful for backing up apps to the SD card. But my Galaxy Nexus doesn't have an SD card, so does it just save backups to the "SD Card Partition"?

So if I factory rest my phone, I am assuming that the the backup and anything on that SD Card partition will be deleted, correct?

So do I need to copy the files over to my PC before I perform the reset, and then recopy them back to the Nexus and restore in AppMonster Pro?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Wiping in recovery will not wipe your sd, performing a factory reset from within the OS will.

Never used AM but I've heard it's fine. I'm a tibu guy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

biggbrother2

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Basically, I am trying to remove encryption on my phone. I believe this will require a Factory Reset within the device, correct? Meaning.. I will need to move the backup files off the phone before I perform the wipe?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Basically, I am trying to remove encryption on my phone. I believe this will require a Factory Reset within the device, correct? Meaning.. I will need to move the backup files off the phone before I perform the wipe?

Correct

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692