Apps like motocast/zumocast etc

mapexonly

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
So I've been looking for some apps to take the place of my motocast. I have a large music library so much so that Google Music only gets around 1/3 of my stuff if that. I need something reliable. I tried qloud and it worked for a while but everyone it updated it was useless which was around 2 times a day. So anyone have any others that are free?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jywang

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I use Amazon cloud player and storage. However to get unlimited music you need to subscribe to a paying plan.

mapexonly

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I just want something I don't have to pay monthly for. Something that will just use my computer as a cloud.

mapexonly

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I can but its just a little slow for my liking and doesn't support enough formats for me

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
So I've been looking for some apps to take the place of my motocast. I have a large music library so much so that Google Music only gets around 1/3 of my stuff if that. I need something reliable. I tried qloud and it worked for a while but everyone it updated it was useless which was around 2 times a day. So anyone have any others that are free?

Wait so you ran out of free Google Music space?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debzz