Apps on home screen opens after unlocking display

Maolo

Jan 20, 2024
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am in a truble situation. My S23 after unlocking display often opens apps. It is very annoying. I use swipe to unlock display. System opens apps which are added on home screen. Tried unlocking by PIN, pass, others way, but problem appears again.
Android is 14 updated and all apps updated,.

Please give me advice how to resolve the problem.

Last edited:

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am in a truble situation. My S23 after unlocking display often opens apps. It is very annoying. I use swipe to unlock display. System opens apps which are added on home screen. Tried unlocking by PIN, pass, others way, but problem appears again.
Android is 14 updated and all apps updated,.

Please give me advice how to resolve the problem.
Do you have any routines saved? Any guestures also saved?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Are you using always on display or just lock screen? Also you have app shortcuts or widgets on the lock screen enabled?
16a8bc40af02f806af1f761d069be9ae.jpg

Maolo

Jan 20, 2024
Visit site
Do you have any routines saved? No.
Any guestures also saved? - I did this - TalkBack settings -> Customise gestures - > I set up all on Home option.

If I did wrong action, please give me suggestions.

Thanks!

Maolo

Jan 20, 2024
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Are you using always on display or just lock screen? Also you have app shortcuts or widgets on the lock screen enabled?
Are you using always on display or just lock screen? - No, I are not.
Also you have app shortcuts or widgets on the lock screen enabled? - No, I have no. But If I have how to check it?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Are you using always on display or just lock screen? - No, I are not.
Also you have app shortcuts or widgets on the lock screen enabled? - No, I have no. But If I have how to check it?
Hi , not sure which are you using , Always on display or just lock screen? Do you know the difference between the two?

In my screenshot you can edit the Lock screen app shortcuts by tapping edit and same next to it for widget

You go to settings>lock screen

Maolo

Jan 20, 2024
Visit site
Hi , not sure which are you using , Always on display or just lock screen? Do you know the difference between the two?

In my screenshot you can edit the Lock screen app shortcuts by tapping edit and same next to it for widget

You go to settings>lock screen
Yes, Now I understood. I switch off all shortcuts on lock screen.

CY8ORG

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
I recently just got the OneUI 6 update on my S22 Ultra and this is happening to me now too. It wasn't happening prior to the update. Now sometimes when I unlock my phone with fingerprint, it sometimes opens the app which is on my home screen surrounding the finger print sensor.

Super Annoying!!

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
do you have face unlock enabled? Inotice mine sometimes unlocks via face just as I am about to hit the fingerprint sensor, and then I end up hiting an app icon and opening that instead of unlocking(because it unlocked using my face).
I would disable face unlock and see if that helps...

Reactions: Laura Knotek