Apps won't download

Indicud

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Hello, a friend of mine has a note 4 and he wanted me to customize his phone.. I went into the play store and the apps won't download. I checked the memory and there is a good amount left. Any help?

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello, a friend of mine has a note 4 and he wanted me to customize his phone.. I went into the play store and the apps won't download. I checked the memory and there is a good amount left. Any help?

Welcome to Android Central!

Do you receive any errors when trying to download? I would suggest rebooting the device. Also, if on WiFi, reboot the routers. If there are any errors let us know and we'll try an help further.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have this problem sometimes. What I usually do is put the phone into airplane mode for a few seconds and then switch that back off or restart the phone. Either one usually starts the apps downloading.

Indicud

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Thank you!

I tried to reboot it and unfortunately, that didn't help. I connected the device to my mobile Hotspot and it suddenly worked..

Indicud

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
I have this problem sometimes. What I usually do is put the phone into airplane mode for a few seconds and then switch that back off or restart the phone. Either one usually starts the apps downloading.

Hmm, I tried it but it didn't work.. As soon as I connected the device to Hotspot it worked like a charm.. I think something is up with the settings?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevnew1