April Tmo update

stevetaz

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
The EWD1 update hit my phone (locked S21 5G), early this morning, but I don't see much new and I don't see the image clipper anywhere. The security patch level updated to April 1, 2023...Right on time.

The update seemed to highlight UI Version 5.1 as the focus of the update, but I already had 5.1 installed. Coming in at a good-sized 1090.5MB I expected to see some clear differences, but nothing is jumping out at me. The summary after installing simply states the overall stability has been improved and the security has been improved. Also included warning I would be unable to downgrade to the prior version due to updates of the security policy.

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The EWD1 update hit my phone (locked S21 5G), early this morning, but I don't see much new and I don't see the image clipper anywhere. The security patch level updated to April 1, 2023...Right on time.

The update seemed to highlight UI Version 5.1 as the focus of the update, but I already had 5.1 installed. Coming in at a good-sized 1090.5MB I expected to see some clear differences, but nothing is jumping out at me. The summary after installing simply states the overall stability has been improved and the security has been improved. Also included warning I would be unable to downgrade to the prior version due to updates of the security policy.
There's not an option for the image clipper, just long press an item in a picture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal