arrows near wifi icon

Seth Volcano

Nov 23, 2021
Visit site
I did a search on what these 2 arrows near the wifi icon meant, and found that the arrow pointing to the right indicates that data is being sent and the arrow to the left indicates that data is being received, generally that the Wi-Fi is working, my doubt is that the arrow pointing to the right is almost always activated, sometimes both are activated at the same time, and when I am in an application both are activated. When I activate the screen of my cell phone, these arrows do not appear and after two seconds the arrow points to the right and rarely disappears. Note: This has been happening since I came home because I was traveling, in the place I was traveling when I did not have an application open, almost always the wifi symbol was alone (the arrows did not appear), but now that I am on My network domestic generally shows the arrow pointing to the right.

Note: There were a few days when the same thing happened in my home network as in the place where I was, that when I turned on the screen of my cell phone the wifi appeared alone, this happened for about 3 days, and a few moments ago the arrow returned pointing to the right appear constantly.

What does this mean?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
When you're connected to the web, the phone is almost always exchanging data on it at some point. Apps and other services will be refreshing data, or pinging accounts, or checking location. It's normal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz