Asphalt 6 3D using up my battery even when the game isn't running

Stevies#AC

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi there,

I downloaded Aspalt6 3D at the end of last week but have noticed that even when it hasn't been played it is causing significant battery drain.

Below is a two screenshots I just took. The battery was charged this morning and the game hasn't been played for a few days. I noticed it was using battery yesterday but checked and it wasn't running then either.

2011-09-05_12-29-00.jpg
2011-09-05_12-29-58.jpg

As you can see my phone has had very little use since it came off the charger 2 hours ago. Can anyone tell if there is something I should be doing to kill the application? I didn't have to press force stop as it wasn't highlighted.

Thanks

Stevie

AppHunter

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Asphalt 6 3D using up my battery even when the game isn't run

I was having the same problem (with asphalt 6) the only thing that worked for me was restarting the phone...

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I have this same issue though it is currently taking up 16% of my battery. Just got the game 2 days ago from my 3d but have had it for my galaxy tab for a month and no issues there. Restarting phone now

sent to you in three dimensions

Stevies#AC

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site

I tried the restart but unfortunately it still accounted for approximately 15% of battery life over the total charge (I get a day out of the charge) even though the game was never run.

Anybody else having this problem?

Thanks

Stevie

Stevies#AC

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site

I've just emailed Gameloft for an explanation. I'll let you know if I get a response.

Stevie

Stevies#AC

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site

UPDATE: After another restart this morning after spending the night on the charger Asphalt6 hasn't used any battery up. Hopefully that is the problem cured but I haven't run the app.

Stevie

exile

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Use advance task killer to see what's running. If you're sure it is killing the battery it'll probably show up on atk's list, then juat kill app.

Sent from HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk

madmax2k1

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

I noticed the same thing, Asphalt 6 3D shows in battery usage statistics even when I'm not using it; I haven't noticed an increase in battery drainage though.

Nikita2011

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I noticed the same thing, Asphalt 6 3D shows in battery usage statistics even when I'm not using it; I haven't noticed an increase in battery drainage though.

That's it! The game does not actually drain the battery but it still displays on the battery usage status which should be fixed if you will update to the latest Android Firmware version.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

That's it! The game does not actually drain the battery but it still displays on the battery usage status which should be fixed if you will update to the latest Android Firmware version.

while I haven't played the game in a week, it is no longer listed in my battery app anymore after the update.
I'll test it for sure later and reprt back if it stays listed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krumplycelloids