Assign rigntone when phone in vibrate and/or silent

conan1071

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
My wife is pregnant and due within a few weeks. Most of the time when I am at the office my phone is on vibrate or silent. I have a ringtone assigned to my wife in contacts. Is there a way to make it ring when she calls even in my phone is on vibrate and/ or silent?

newskate9

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I use Llama to set phone every day and time in various formats. I have not used the function that allows ringtones to sound, when in silent mode - BUT it does have this function. Llama has been perfect for me since it was pointed out to me months ago.

Check it out!

( I have not affiliation with Llama at all - I just love good apps! )

EDIT: Llama uses phone masts to determine your location, so that you can change your ringer, vibrate and ringtones depending on where you are as well as the time of day. Llama provides you with sound profiles so you can quickly switch between quiet, loud, silent and normal sound settings. You can set your family, wife and children to ring even if your phone is set to silent!

Last edited:

Rogus

May 1, 2012
Visit site
You could set up a Smart Action that silents your phone but with a VIP trigger that allows the phone to ring when she calls.

Reactions: pawj112

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FABETTTTT