Asus C302 - Looking for Skin or OuterShell

G Kuhs

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Wondering if anyone has a source for some type of skin or shell that will fit over the exterior of the unit to help protect the outside of the Asus C032.

Thanks in advance.

cujoq37

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I, too, have been searching for skins and covers for the Asus C302CA. I reached out directly to all the usual suspects (ie, DBrand, Slickwraps, DecalGirl, etc.) and got the standard, "...sorry, not enough demand" responses. Today, I noticed that MightySkins has a limited variety of skins for twenty bucks only through NewEgg oddly(?). Their home site does not list the C302CA Flip as a product, but I'm going to give it a shot and return with my feedback when it arrives.

cujoq37

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the reminder! Yes, I purchased two skins from Newegg. The first was a Storm Trooper themed and the other a Wood Grain looking skin. 20171106_170910~2.jpg

The fit is perfect. The skin has been on for a few months now and so far no issues with peeling up or scuffing yet. It's a matte finish. Neither were glossy and not sure if glossy is offered, if that matters to anyone. Applying the skin was quick and easy.

One complaint about the wood grain image is that one of the corners is blury(?). By design maybe? Had I know it wasn't 100% clear & sharp, I wouldna bought it. Lemme know if you have any other questions.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evo2000