Asus Supernote!

VydorScope

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Have you played with this? It looks nice at a fast walk through of the demo, but does anyone know if you can view/edit the notes on other devices too?

VydorScope

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Well I would use it the same way I use Spring Pad now (or Evernote), to take notes :) The addition of on screen drawing is a HUGE feature that I been wanting for a long while.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I like it... don't know how much use I'll get out of it. I'm more impressed at how Asus is handling updates. My only gripe was the NVIDIA app not working a few weeks back, but I figured out how to fix that on my own.

MeshiaSamurai

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I played around with it today, and I must say that the handwriting tool is the best one I have seen from any of the other note taking apps I've tried. That said, I would like to be able to record audio and take handwritten notes at the same time. Doesn't look like SuperNote can do that. I'm stuck using another app to record lectures, while I take notes with this one.

the interface is great. Simple, yet very powerful. You can combine typed text with drawings and handwitten text, all on the fly. And you can easily place your cursor anywhere on the page that you want. Very useful.

avillegasjr

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
This definitely reminds me of FreeNote, which I've been using for a while to take notes. It would be great if I could export my notes to this as I wouldn't be keen on manually redoing my notes for this app.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Can you use a stylus with this? Iv not gotten the update yet but being new back in college this could help my desire to use as little paper as possible

--------------------------------------
Sent from my Sprint Photon using Tapatalk

StuartV

Allergic to Stupid
Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
You can export notes from SuperNote as jpg images one page at a time and attach them in Evernote. That's all I could ask for.

The Notes app on the HTC Jetstream is built on the Evernote API, so notes you take there automatically sync into your Evernotes notebook(s). Thus, you could take a handwritten note on the Jetstream, then open the same note on your PC and edit it (with text), then go back to your note on the Jetstream and add more handwritten stuff.

THAT is all you could ask for, I think.

I've been thinking about getting the Jetstream just for this ability. When I saw the announcement about SuperNote, I was hoping it would do instead. But, without true integration with Evernote, the ability to export JPGs to Evernote makes it a very poor second place to what the Jetstream does.

Reactions: MeshiaSamurai

MeshiaSamurai

May 19, 2011
Visit site
A stylus is practically all I use with this new app. Works beautifully. You may have to fiddle with the settings for how long it takes to accept what you've written. The default is 400ms, and I found that a little too fast for my writing style and upped it to 600ms, which seems just right.

leeshor

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Can you use a stylus with this? Iv not gotten the update yet but being new back in college this could help my desire to use as little paper as possible

--------------------------------------
Sent from my Sprint Photon using Tapatalk

All my stylus(s) worked fine.

marquis_prime

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Yea. my concern is having my notes locked up in it and not being able to use/view them elsewhere.

yeah sorry to say you cant open the files on other devices, as far as saving them on web storage or transfering them to any version of windows (yes i tired all the ones capable lol) you cant edit or even read them UNLESS you export them as a jpg. it carries no format info. even if you back it up on the transformer prime you cant re-open it. what a joke....
but really how versatile is that.....this is such a cool app but imo its just useless till they optimize it so we can transfer the files so we cna edit and save them to our hard drive and other devices.
i really believe if they made this app right it would have really been THE next big thing for tablet U.I.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svtracy