At $599 Pixel 7 is an absolute steal. Phone of the year for me

barondebxl

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I own a 14 pro max, I had the S22 ultra and Z Flip 4 etc....I can't believe we pay so much for those phones when the pixel 7 pretty much gives you the same thing or better In some areas for half the price. This phone is an absolute steal for the price and I genuinely enjoy using it. We're getting played by paying those ridiculous high prices for other devices. Freaking love this phone.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

david61983

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
How is the screen quality compared to say a Samsung? I had a 6a and that was one of the main reasons I returned it. The screen quality was abysmal compared to my s20 FE.

barondebxl

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
How is the screen quality compared to say a Samsung? I had a 6a and that was one of the main reasons I returned it. The screen quality was abysmal compared to my s20 FE.

Right now I have that phone and the 14 pro max. The phone has the better display without question but the pixel one is pretty good to me, I have zero complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I traded my P6P for a regular P7. So far, really enjoying the smaller size and flat screen. No issues w/reduced refresh rate. We'll see how the smaller battery works out. I don't think the difference with ultrawide photos will matter much to me. I did enjoy the high quality while zooming in w/my P6P. I usually do that while on vacation. I'm sure I'll miss that, but I've yet to play with the P7 camera, so we'll see. I do wish the regular P7 was available in hazel, that color looks awesome, but still loving the lemongrass. Totally agree w/OP, best value out there for $599.