AT&T Galaxy Note 3 - Music plays automatically when bluetooth connected

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know how to prevent the device from starting the stock music player when the bluetooth connects in my car? I cannot find any setting anywhere. It did the same thing on my S3 so it obviously isn't just device, or even carrier specific, since I also switched from Sprint.
I searched all of the phone settings and the music player settings and can't find anything about starting automatically on connect. I must be missing something.

conanheath

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Same here. I've looked around and found no way to stop this on phone or stereo. I think it has more to do with the media bridge pulling the info and starting auto playback. I have all sorts of bt devices and car stereo is only one that auto starts.

ATT N3

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how to prevent the device from starting the stock music player when the bluetooth connects in my car? I cannot find any setting anywhere. It did the same thing on my S3 so it obviously isn't just device, or even carrier specific, since I also switched from Sprint.
I searched all of the phone settings and the music player settings and can't find anything about starting automatically on connect. I must be missing something.

Mine started doing g this after I set up the "My Places" for my car. The phone was recognizing the Bluetooth and automatically went in to Driving mode. So I removed my car from "my Places" and it stopped doing this. So I think it is Driving Mode that causes the issue no matter how you start Driving Mode. It might be worth a look.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZCY