AT&T in Notification Bar?

ki4cgs

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else's Inspire randomly display AT&T in the notification bar? Mine seems to not show it more than it does show.

I keep a full signal the entire time so should it always display AT&T there?

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else's Inspire randomly display AT&T in the notification bar? Mine seems to not show it more than it does show.

I keep a full signal the entire time so should it always display AT&T there?

Mine only shows when I wake the phone. It's normal.

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I hate it. I have the Aria and just updated to 2.2. With 2.1, it didn't do that, it just had the notification bar on all the time. Now, with 2.2, it shows the AT&T bar for a few seconds everytime I turn on the screen or return to the home page. It delays my ability to see my notifications by several seconds, which seems like a lifetime.

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Wow, just got my hands on an Inspire and this is much better than my Aria. With the Inspire, when the AT&T shows, at least you can also see the notifications. On my Aria, when the AT&T shows up it replaces the notifications.

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm not understanding what the issue is. It's only there briefly.

Not for Aria users. For Aria users it completely REPLACES the notification bar for 3 seconds or so. The issue is I am unable to see my notifications for that extra length of time.

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site
This is the Inspire forum.

Yes, I know. I saw this topic last week or so and commented on it at that time as I thought it was the same issue Aria users had. You made the comment that you didn't see what the big issue was, and I clarified my comments that I was talking about the aria thing, a different issue. I agree with you, the Inspire issue is not a big issue.

Sorry for wasting your time and nosing around in a forum that I don't belong...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
offline050