AT&T should update to Gingerbread and here's why...

icermize

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
The other day I posted "Wi-Fi trouble connecting - Infuse at fault - now what?" and just noticed another thread titled "Infuse 4G with piss poor WiFi Performance". I have also done some searches regarding this issue and it's obvious that there is a very real issue with the Infuse and Wi-Fi.
One of the supposed advantages of the Gingerbread update was an increase in Wi-Fi performance (I don't recall the source of that statement). Tying this information to the very unhappy comments in the "Gingerbread update is coming!!" thread I've realized just how beneficial the Gingerbread update may be to us and our beloved AT&T.
Because of the very poor Wi-Fi reception I receive, I usually keep Wi-Fi shut off and rely on the very good reception I receive via 3G and 4G. I have an unlimited plan, which we know AT&T hates, but I do not have concerns about going over my data limit.
AT&T Listen up!. Upgrade our Infuses to Gingerbread and perhaps you will see less demand on your precious 3G and 4G network. Wouldn't it be nice to see some positive comments about your service? (I know you don't really care but I'm trying to be nice).

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Ive owned the Infuse since the Release day and Im currently on my 3rd one for breaking the first 2. None of them had Wifi Issues.

Faslane#AC

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
How do they keep breaking that you're on your third? I just bought one and am just curious so I might not do the same thing.

Thanks
Fas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar