Atrix Battery

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Here's some good news for this phone. As for battery it is same as DroidX Extended battery. But what I don't get is on my X the same battery its bh6x but is only 1880mah if it was bigger would it not have a different number?

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that was a rather confusing post by the OP. So just so everyone is clear, the Atrix stock battery is the same as the extended life battery for the Droid X. It is NOT the same as the stock battery for the Droid X.

Reactions: SirGeorgeKillian

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, that was a rather confusing post by the OP. So just so everyone is clear, the Atrix stock battery is the same as the extended life battery for the Droid X. It is NOT the same as the stock battery for the Droid X.

Ok, thanks to your brilliant command of the English language, it all makes sense now.

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Just because you post a lot, it does not make you an expert. You may have clearly understood all along, but maybe not everyone else did.

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I've read somewhere that one reviewer bought the BH6x for their Droid X and they needed an extended battery door. Has anyone else heard of that claim before?

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Just because you post a lot, it does not make you an expert. You may have clearly understood all along, but maybe not everyone else did.

Yeah, I used to think textiaac was clever & funny, you know, the first week of joining the atrix forums. It didn't take long at all to realize he/she's really just an ass. It's obvious he frequents 4chan fairly often, as all his material is ripped straight off it. I fully expect to be replied to with a nice meme, perhaps "WAHHHHHHHH-MBULANCE" fits here nicely. With a "CRY M0AR" for the cherry on top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kazank