ATT June update was a mistake

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
just a rant...that update was a mistake for me. Battery charge was going 100-60 percent in eight hours before the update. Since the update it is going 100-0 in six hours in addition to overheating while doing the exact same thing - playing audiobooks via bluetooth using alexa. Oh well....

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried clearing the cache? Beats me. I've been on mine hard and heavy for a couple of months now (2 months sitting in a recliner with a broken leg. Mine, not the recliner) Start out at 100%, down to about 50% at 1pm, charge to 100 and then it lasts till bedtime. Been running games, videos, surfing, reading, music...

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried clearing the cache? Beats me. I've been on mine hard and heavy for a couple of months now (2 months sitting in a recliner with a broken leg. Mine, not the recliner) Start out at 100%, down to about 50% at 1pm, charge to 100 and then it lasts till bedtime. Been running games, videos, surfing, reading, music...

that was the first thing I did when the phone got some charge in it and cooled down. Unfortunately it not work. I have since solved the problem.

When I looked at battery in the settings, I saw that the alexa app used a little over 25 percent, while all the other apps were under one percent. Decided to uninstall the alexa app and reinstalled. It fixed the problem.

After eight hours of playing an audiobook over the echo frames, the battery was down to 67 percent - back to normal for me.