Audio quality on G6 ATT support

krauster

May 21, 2013
Visit site
My Note4 is now almost 4 years old and I finally am going to buy a new phone. I want to try a less expensive phone rather than getting a new $1000 Samsung.

My brother bought a G6 during an Amazon sale and I think he told me that it came with extra memory.... maybe 64GBytes. He likes it. And i don't see that option on Amazon anymore.

I am thinking about getting the phone at costco but it comes with 32GB. Probably not a problem since I do music and photos in the cloud.

The one thing I read somewhere in a customer review was that the G6 doesn't do wifi calling on ATT. Then I went to the ATT site and i see that they are only selling the Moto G Play Sixth Gen. They don't have the G6. Is it possibly true that ATT doesn't fully support the G6?

I notice that the audio quality of the calls from my brother on the G6 sound kind of crappy, sort of distorted and tinny.

\krauster

krauster

May 21, 2013
Visit site
actually,,,, having taken a closer look at the phone I think I want a bigger screen. I am used to my Note4 and I think the G6 while almost the same size screen uses some of it for the bottom soft keys so it is going to feel smaller. Will continue looking for cheap but very large format phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci