Auto Reconnect?

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I have Android auto and when I plug my phone in it disconnects the Bluetooth from the watch. But it never reconnects after leaving the car unless I go in and do it manually.
Anyway to fix this?

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I have Android auto and when I plug my phone in it disconnects the Bluetooth from the watch. But it never reconnects after leaving the car unless I go in and do it manually.
Anyway to fix this?

Haven't tried with Android Auto. But if I walk to far from phone I get a message it was disconnected and when walk back it auto connects. Not sure why would not do the same.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I have the Note 9 and Galaxy Watch. No issues with connecting to my car and Android Auto. the only thing it doesn't do is text notifications don't go to watch while connected to car.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I have exactly the same problem as you @matt3166. I'm using the Galaxy Watch with the Note 9. Previously I had this issue with the Galaxy S9+ and Gear S3.

The solution is to connect to your car's bluetooth prior to plugging in your phone. Weird, I know. But it should work.

Let me know if it does or doesn't. This has been an annoying problem for me since I started using Android Auto, and I'd like to get more data points.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john papa